Power Outage 30044 - Lawrenceville, GA
Power Outage 30044 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 30044 Reports
|June 21, 2019
|June 11, 2019
|October 11, 2018
|September 11, 2018
|January 31, 2018
Zip Code 30044 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 30043 - Lawrenceville, GA
Power Outage 30042 - Lawrenceville, GA
Power Outage 30041 - Cumming, GA
Power Outage 30040 - Cumming, GA
Power Outage 30039 - Snellville, GA
Power Outage 30045 - Lawrenceville, GA
Power Outage 30046 - Lawrenceville, GA
Power Outage 30047 - Lilburn, GA
Power Outage 30048 - Lilburn, GA
Power Outage 30049 - Lawrenceville, GA