Power Outage 32801 - Orlando, FL
|ZIP Code 32801 Details
Power Outage 32801 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 32801 Reports
|May 15, 2019
|November 11, 2018
|June 22, 2018
|September 13, 2017
Zip Code 32801 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 32799 - Mid Florida, FL
Power Outage 32798 - Zellwood, FL
Power Outage 32796 - Titusville, FL
Power Outage 32795 - Lake Mary, FL
Power Outage 32794 - Maitland, FL
Power Outage 32802 - Orlando, FL
Power Outage 32803 - Orlando, FL
Power Outage 32804 - Orlando, FL
Power Outage 32805 - Orlando, FL
Power Outage 32806 - Orlando, FL