Power Outage 33004 - Dania, FL
|ZIP Code 33004 Details
Power Outage 33004 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 33004 Reports
|May 14, 2019
|September 19, 2017
|September 10, 2017
Zip Code 33004 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 33002 - Hialeah, FL
Power Outage 33001 - Long Key, FL
Power Outage 32978 - Sebastian, FL
Power Outage 32976 - Sebastian, FL
Power Outage 32971 - Winter Beach, FL
Power Outage 33008 - Hallandale, FL
Power Outage 33009 - Hallandale, FL
Power Outage 33010 - Hialeah, FL
Power Outage 33011 - Hialeah, FL
Power Outage 33012 - Hialeah, FL