Power Outage 33496 - Boca Raton, FL
|ZIP Code 33496 Details
Power Outage 33496 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 33496 Reports
|May 15, 2019
Zip Code 33496 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 33493 - South Bay, FL
Power Outage 33488 - Boca Raton, FL
Power Outage 33487 - Boca Raton, FL
Power Outage 33486 - Boca Raton, FL
Power Outage 33484 - Delray Beach, FL
Power Outage 33497 - Boca Raton, FL
Power Outage 33498 - Boca Raton, FL
Power Outage 33499 - Boca Raton, FL
Power Outage 33503 - Balm, FL
Power Outage 33508 - Brandon, FL