Power Outage 52324 - Palo, IA
|ZIP Code 52324 Details
Power Outage 52324 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 52324 Reports
|May 15, 2019
|June 30, 2018
Zip Code 52324 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 52323 - Oxford Junction, IA
Power Outage 52322 - Oxford, IA
Power Outage 52321 - Onslow, IA
Power Outage 52320 - Olin, IA
Power Outage 52318 - Norway, IA
Power Outage 52325 - Parnell, IA
Power Outage 52326 - Quasqueton, IA
Power Outage 52327 - Riverside, IA
Power Outage 52328 - Robins, IA
Power Outage 52329 - Rowley, IA