Power Outage 72022 - Bryant, AR
|ZIP Code 72022 Details
Power Outage 72022 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 72022 Reports
|June 11, 2019
|March 14, 2019
Zip Code 72022 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 72021 - Brinkley, AR
Power Outage 72020 - Bradford, AR
Power Outage 72019 - Benton, AR
Power Outage 72018 - Benton, AR
Power Outage 72017 - Biscoe, AR
Power Outage 72023 - Cabot, AR
Power Outage 72024 - Carlisle, AR
Power Outage 72025 - Casa, AR
Power Outage 72026 - Casscoe, AR
Power Outage 72027 - Center Ridge, AR