Power Outage 76476 - Tolar, TX
|ZIP Code 76476 Details
Power Outage 76476 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 76476 Reports
|July 10, 2019
|May 23, 2019
|December 26, 2018
Zip Code 76476 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 76475 - Strawn, TX
Power Outage 76474 - Sidney, TX
Power Outage 76472 - Santo, TX
Power Outage 76471 - Rising Star, TX
Power Outage 76470 - Ranger, TX
Power Outage 76481 - South Bend, TX
Power Outage 76483 - Throckmorton, TX
Power Outage 76484 - Palo Pinto, TX
Power Outage 76485 - Peaster, TX
Power Outage 76486 - Perrin, TX