Power Outage 92008 - Carlsbad, CA
|ZIP Code 92008 Details
Power Outage 92008 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 92008 Reports
|July 11, 2019
|June 14, 2018
Zip Code 92008 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 92007 - Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Power Outage 92004 - Borrego Springs, CA
Power Outage 92003 - Bonsall, CA
Power Outage 91987 - Tecate, CA
Power Outage 91980 - Tecate, CA
Power Outage 92009 - Carlsbad, CA
Power Outage 92010 - Carlsbad, CA
Power Outage 92011 - Carlsbad, CA
Power Outage 92013 - Carlsbad, CA
Power Outage 92014 - Del Mar, CA