Power Outage 98225 - Bellingham, WA
Power Outage 98225 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 98225 Reports
|July 11, 2019
|June 18, 2019
|April 24, 2019
|December 29, 2018
|December 20, 2018
Zip Code 98225 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 98224 - Baring, WA
Power Outage 98223 - Arlington, WA
Power Outage 98222 - Blakely Island, WA
Power Outage 98221 - Anacortes, WA
Power Outage 98220 - Acme, WA
Power Outage 98226 - Bellingham, WA
Power Outage 98227 - Bellingham, WA
Power Outage 98228 - Bellingham, WA
Power Outage 98229 - Bellingham, WA
Power Outage 98230 - Blaine, WA