Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Albuquerque, New Mexico? Contact your local utility company.
Also: Colorado’s oil & gas overhaul has eased political turmoil
Equilibrium/Sustainability — Gates: Developing nations must be allowed to build | The Hill Open Navigation Close Navigation Search Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Whatsapp Email Facebook Twitter Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Whatsapp Email Visit our Facebook page Visit our Twitter profile Visit our LinkedIn profile
Emerging economies now account for the biggest share of global greenhouse gas emissions but they should not be expected to put the brakes on domestic growth, according to Bill Gates. “Low- and middle-income countries are building aggressively to achieve the standard of living their people aspire to — and they should be,” the co-founder of Microsoft wrote…
Unfounded claims of election fraud loom large in Secretary of State race | Local News | santafenewmexican.com
Incumbent Maggie Toulouse Oliver says the system is secure, while GOP challenger Audrey Trujillo would do away with absentee voting.
97% of smart meters fail to provide promised customer benefits. Can $3B in new funding change that? | Utility Dive
Utility industry news and analysis for energy professionals.
PNM's website appears to be currently down, and there is no way to view the outage map. However, their Twitter said the following areas are included in the outage: La Orilla Northwest (North), Duerksen Road Northwest (South), Winterhaven Road Northwest (East), and Unser Boulevard (West).
An outage of cell phone and landline telephone service has been reported in McKinley County.
The National Weather Service office in Binghamton is advising that some rocky weather could be in store for the final official days of summer.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Albuquerque, New Mexico
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
|State||New Mexico (NM)|
|Zip Codes||87101, 87102, 87103, 87104, 87105, 87106, 87107, 87108, 87109, 87110|