Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Arlington, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
Tornadoes touched down in Texas on Friday as the region faced severe weather leaving many residents without power.
HAVANA (AP) — The widespread power outage caused by Hurricane Ian prompted several hundred people to protest in Havana, and a monitoring group said the island'
Texas leads country for weather-related power outages
Storms Cause Power Outage Downtown + Accused Scammer Indicted - Dallas, TX - The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Dallas.
A line of storms that moved south through North Texas knocked out power for thousands of people in downtown Dallas late Sunday afternoon. An outage map on...
More than 3,500 homes and businesses are currently without power in Arlington due to a reported transformer fire.
Power was restored to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport after a lengthy outage Wednesday that delayed flights.
Golf Ball-Sized Hail, Strong Winds Leave Texas with Property Damage, Power Outage | Nature World News
Texas faced golf ball-sized hail and strong winds that brought property damage and power outage in some areas.
A line of severe thunderstorms caused street flooding, power outages to thousands and downed trees throughout North Texas Sunday afternoon. In Old East Dallas, ...
A day after thunderstorms brought floods to Dallas-Fort Worth Monday, nearly all power had been restored by Tuesday afternoon. As of 2 p.m., electric utility...
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Arlington, Texas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||76001, 76002, 76003, 76004, 76005, 76006, 76007, 76010, 76011, 76012|