Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Aubrey, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
John Fetterman wins Senate race and Josh Shapiro elected Pa. governor as Democrats take both statewide races tooltip tooltip
Voters have chosen Pennsylvania's next governor and a new U.S. senator to represent the commonwealth.
Elections weren’t in a healthy state pre-2020. Now, we’re pushing them to the brink. - The Boston Globe
The 2020 presidential contest ushered in a new elections crisis, fueled by supporters of former president Donald Trump who spread conspiracy theories about the integrity of voting systems and bogus claims of fraud. What's received less attention is the strain now being heaped on a decentralized system that already was stretched thin.
Hurricane Harbor and Wild Safari are operating as scheduled, according to a Six Flags spokeswoman.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Aubrey, Texas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.