Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Ball Ground, Georgia? Contact your local utility company.
Top 25/nation college football roundup: No. 3 Georgia downs No. 1 Tennessee – The Virginian-Pilot
Top 25/nation roundup
Oregon/Oregon State notebook: Ducks pull out all their tricks | Sports | heraldandnews.com
Bo Nix and the Oregon offense tried out some new and creative wrinkles. Not that they really needed to as a heavy favorite, but it sure was exciting.
Arvin PG&E power outage not expected to be restored until Friday Open Navigation Close Navigation
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Update: as of 12:22 p.m. Friday, PG&E reported about 3,300 customers remain without power, according to PG&E spokesman, Paul Moreno. But due to challenges during restoration, the estimated full power restoration has been moved to 7 p.m. PG&E is also offering reimbursements to those impacted. Update: as of 1:30 p.m. Thursday, […]
Georgia, metro Atlanta power outages due to winter weather, wind | 11alive.com
A winter surge Monday morning brought colder temperatures, strong winds and even some snow in the area.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Ball Ground, Georgia
@tedcruz Except when you leave Texans in the dark and cold during an epic winter power outage because your “daughte… https://t.co/mDPMXVbonG
Waleska, GA (10:46 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage e… https://t.co/K6HSz9t1ot
Cumming, GA (1:46 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage ev… https://t.co/T6azowL1uY
Cumming, GA (3:24 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage ev… https://t.co/QOLEOwnvW1
A few highlights from this weekend’s basketball games. Bracket games pushed to tomorrow due to power outage. Bonu… https://t.co/Qz0FwEIvZc
Power outages can happen at any time. Be prepared with these tips from State Farm. https://t.co/54dPrlb6ch
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Georgia cities.
Ball Ground, Georgia
Power out 142 N Mountain Brooke Dr 30107 since around 11AM this morning.