Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin? Contact your local utility company.
Multiple power outages reported in West Bend | Washington County News | gmtoday.com
WEST BEND — Multiple power outages have been reported in West Bend by We Energies today.
EF1 tornado reported Wednesday in Outagamie County near Seymour
Severe weather tore across a large area of Wisconsin on Wednesday, including most or all of the state's largest population centers.
Waukesha, Washington County power outages continue | News | gmtoday.com
WASHINGTON COUNTY — Approximately 1,020 customers continue to not have power in Washington County at about 5 p.m. Wednesday — an improvement from the 10,624 customers who were without power
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Monroe County reported widespread power outages after a tornado was confirmed east of Tomah shortly after 4 pm. Her… https://t.co/uRECMBrqoN
A power outage at Universal Studios Hollywood left nearly a dozen people stranded on a ride for hours. https://t.co/PVqFlVAort
Here’s a rundown of four portable power stations of varying sizes and battery capacities, all with optional solar p… https://t.co/bJUwQQbqBI
Daily random Power outage.. Gotta love them
Downtown businesses say heat, power outage caused Friday slump https://t.co/SQNyssBzwr https://t.co/UpqUbfjub4
So the Rays had ANOTHER power outage at the Trop yesterday...
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Wisconsin cities.
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Outage on 151 south of Beaver dam