Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Bella Vista, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
Bella Vista Power Outages Caused by Weather
More than 10,000 Virginians lost power Wednesday in Virginia Beach after a squirrel got into a substation.
More than 12,000 Ozarks Electric customers are without power on July 14.
Severe weather impacted OG&E' electric company's coverage area Friday morning leaving several power outages as well as wind and tree damage.
Fayetteville power outage restored after affecting traffic signals, causing hazards Open Navigation Close Navigation
Just before 5 p.m. on June 7, the Fayetteville Police Department reported that multiple power outages in the city are affecting traffic signals and causing potential hazards.
Storms lashed Northwest Arkansas early Wednesday, causing flash flooding, power outages and road closures.
More severe weather is possible across the River Valley and Northwest Arkansas through Thursday afternoon.
FORT SMITH -- Severe weather is heading east across Southeast Oklahoma toward Arkansas' River Valley this evening.
A strong storm that moved through the Deep South on Monday and Tuesday dumped more than 3 inches of rain on Arkansas, flooding some highways and cutting off power to thousands of people.
Let the 5NEWS Weather Team keep you up-to-date on the February winter storm hitting Arkansas & Oklahoma Wednesday.
SEVERE WEATHER ISSUES: power outages, flooding, highways washed out, etc. Open Navigation Close Navigation
ARKANSAS (KNWA/KFTA) — Road closures, flooding, power outages, traffic light glitches, just a few situations happening in the Natural State because of the weather on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. This is your one-stop round-up report for emergency situations happening across Arkansas. POWER OUTAGES: Carroll Electric: Benton County, 512; Carroll County, 252. As of 11 a.m. […]
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Bella Vista, Arkansas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Bella Vista, Arkansas
|Zip Codes||72714, 72715|