Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Beverly Hills, California? Contact your local utility company.
Beverly Hills residents lose power again - Beverly Press & Park Labrea NewsBeverly Press & Park Labrea News
Southern California Edison (SCE) announced upcoming planned maintenance outages at the Nov. 1 City Council Study Session and offered an explanation for the outage on Oct. 24 that left more than 1,000 homes without power for several hours.
Power outages persist in Trousdale Estates - Beverly Press & Park Labrea NewsBeverly Press & Park Labrea News
Padres Win, Weekend Rain, Council Scandal | SoCal In Brief - Los Angeles, CA - Took a break from the news this weekend? Worry not: we've rounded up some of the stories you missed in SoCal on Saturday and Sunday.
Beverly Hills Courier - Council Grills Southern California Edison Over Outages — Beverly Hills Courier
Beverly Hills City Council members spent 90 minutes at their Oct. 11 Regular City Council Meeting excoriating Southern California Edison, the utility that provides electricity for most of the city’s homes and businesses.
Hurricane Ian knocked out power for millions in Florida. CBS News' Lana Zak and Tanya Rivero speak with Melissa Seixas, the Florida state president of Duke Energy, about efforts to restore power.
Power Outage Affects Over 4,000 Santa Monica Residents - Santa Monica, CA - Over 4,000 Santa Monica residents lost power Wednesday evening, according to Southern California Edison.
Beverly Hills Power Outage Affects 165 Residents: SCE - Beverly Hills, CA - Over 100 Beverly Hills residents lost power Tuesday morning.
Beverly Hills Courier - City Council Clears Path for More Medical Facilities — Beverly Hills Courier
Bosse’s advocacy for a health division came at the end of a four-hour Beverly Hills City Council meeting Sept. 12.
City officials and residents are increasingly frustrated with continued power outages in Beverly Hills. On Sept. 9 at 11:26 p.m., the Trousdale Estates area experienced an outage, leaving 213 residents in the area without power for nearly 29 hours during a heatwave.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Beverly Hills, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Beverly Hills, California
|Zip Codes||90209, 90210, 90211, 90212, 90213|