Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Bowdon Junction, Georgia? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Bowdon Junction, Georgia
Have you considered adding protective gloves and masks for each of your family members to your emergency kit? These… https://t.co/AHCTEK3Acw
My parents and I played Phase 10 by candlelight and lightsaber tonight during a power outage. Power came back on midway through our game.
We have now restored most of the power outages from this morning. We are thankful to all of our employees working t… https://t.co/zfSXAm4mTq
If you haven't already, download Carroll EMC's free mobile app to let you know when your power is on/off at home wh… https://t.co/izW4vKDuGK
This power outage is totally messing with our Punisher marathon ? #punisher
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Georgia cities.
Bowdon Junction, Georgia