Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Bowie, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
Bowie Power Outages Caused by Weather
The battle for the Senate is coming down to a handful of unresolved races, as Georgia's contest heads to a runoff.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas has been shut down due to a power outage.
Power outages, some storm damage reported Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
No injuries have been reported
The Tyler Morning Telegraph team is providing live updates about the weather forecast, county road and city street closures, storm damage reports including photos and other news after Tuesday night's
TYLER, Texas (KETK) - Tens of thousands of East Texans are without power as severe storms are impacting the area Tuesday morning.
Thousands remain without power after tornado outbreak in Texas NBC News Logo Search Search NBC News Logo MSNBC Logo Today Logo
Texas communities are picking up the pieces Tuesday morning after suspected tornadoes touched down in the state Monday, leaving dozens of structures damaged, at least 10 hospitalized and thousands without power.
The company posted on their Facebook page that crews are being dispatched to restore power.
East Texas utility crews chiseling away at power outages that impacted 4,000+ Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Bowie-Cass Electric Cooperative says hope is to have all service restored by tonight
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Bowie, Texas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.