Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Bradford, Pennsylvania? Contact your local utility company.
Midterm voting mostly problem-free in battleground states, voting advocates report | Nation | bradfordera.com
As of midday Tuesday, voting across the country has largely gone smoothly without any major issues or incidents of voter intimidation, voting rights advocates said. In counties that did experience
August licensing review of Bradford Regional Medical Center paints troubling picture | News | oleantimesherald.com
BRADFORD, Pa. — A Pennsylvania licensing review in August painted a troubling picture of Bradford Regional Medical Center, pointing out issues that hospital officials say have since been corrected.
Amid renewed fears of blackouts experts reveal their tips on what to do in a blackout.
Power Out For 91 Chester County Customers: PECO - Phoenixville, PA - Tuesday's deluge resulted in several thousand outages in the Philadelphia region with less than 100 out today, PECO reported.
Multiple power outages reported across the Southern Tier | WETM - MyTwinTiers.com Open Navigation Close Navigation
Power outages, Power outages, when is the power coming back on, power outages in my area, Souther Tier, Power outages in the Southern Tier, Sunday power outage,
EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU) — Thousands of customers are without power across the viewing area due to snow that hit the area Monday night into Tuesday
The overnight storm pummeled the northern tier with heavy, wet snow bringing down trees and many utility lines.
LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Heavy rains are affecting power for UGI customers in the Back Mountain section of Luzerne County.
(WBRE/WYOU-TV) Penelec will be implementing a planned power outage Tuesday afternoon and evening in the Troy, Armenia Mountain area of Bradford County.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Bradford, Pennsylvania
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.