Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Branch, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
Branch Power Outages Caused by Weather
2022 Election Results Live Blog: Laxalt concedes Senate race to Cortez Masto – The Nevada Independent
Oncor working to restore power to 1,032 Lufkin customers Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
A fallen tree branch is to blame for a power outage in Lufkin. Power company representatives say service should be restored soon.
A power outage affecting more than 1,000 Entergy customers has been reported on the northwest side of El Dorado.
Over 40K still without power in Kansas, Missouri after winds Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
Thousands of Evergy, BPU and other utility customers are without power after the Kansas City area dealt with a high wind warning.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.