Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Brunswick, Ohio? Contact your local utility company.
Brunswick Power Outages Caused by Weather
Daylight saving time: SC, Ga. join these states in effort to stop changing the clocks twice a year | WSAV-TV Open Navigation Close Navigation
In just a few weeks, we'll be setting our clocks back an hour. Some states, however, are trying to put a stop to the twice-yearly changing of the clocks.
Downed trees and power lines are possible in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian. If you need to report an outage, here is who to call:
Cuyahoga Falls city-wide transmission grid equipment updates Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
Residents in Cuyahoga Falls may see some issues with power outages through part of Sunday morning.
Nearly 10,000 Maui residents are waking up without power on Tuesday, Aug. 23.
The National Weather Service has issued a Flash Flood Warning for several parts of Northeast Ohio until 11:15 p.m. this evening.
An unusual power outage on Saturday afternoon resulted in many downtown businesses closing early as searing temperatures neared triple digits.
Thousands without power in Cuyahoga County after storms move through late Sunday night - cleveland.com
About 8,500 outages were reported in Cuyahoga County early Monday morning.
Xfinity reports widespread internet outage in Santa Fe, Los Alamos | Local News | santafenewmexican.com
Xfinity said the outage was caused by a truck pulling down utility lines Wednesday at Cerrillos Road and Richards Avenue.
Youngstown, Ohio's #1 Locally owned, locally connected television news station.
"It was a fluke accident," PNM spokesman Ray Sandoval said. "Birds land on wires and poles all the time. This guy — the way he landed or took off, his
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Brunswick, Ohio
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.