Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Camden, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
Camden Power Outages Caused by Weather
John Fetterman wins Senate race and Josh Shapiro elected Pa. governor as Democrats take both statewide races tooltip tooltip
Voters have chosen Pennsylvania's next governor and a new U.S. senator to represent the commonwealth.
News, analysis and comment from the Financial Times, the world?s leading global business publication
Crews work to restore power outages in central Missouri Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Strong storms led to scattered power outages in central Missouri.
Cellular service was out for much of the day across Union County, as well as in other Arkansas counties, for customers of AT&T and Verizon.
Camden, Arkansas, reporting city-wide power outage | KTVE - myarklamiss.com Open Navigation Close Navigation
CAMDEN, Ark. (KTVE/KARD) — The city of Camden, Arkansas, is reporting multiple power outages across the city. According to Mayor Julian Lott, this is a city-wide outage. According to PowerOutage.US, Ouachita County, which Camden is the County seat of, is reporting 9,110 outages. According to Entergy, Ouachita County currently has 6,167 outages. This is an […]
Utility provider Entergy Friday released these estimated restoration times for customers who can "safely take power."
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Camden, Arkansas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||71701, 71711|