Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Camden, Maine? Contact your local utility company.
Woman 'struggling to breathe' in her own home as mushrooms growing in hallway after builder floods flat - MyLondon Group 28 Group 28
The building is owned by Notting Hill Genesis, one of London’s largest housing associations
Fire officials say a second person has died as the result of a house fire in Levant on Monday morning.
Looking back at some offseason predictions from the AL East…
Maine Emergency Management Agency warns Mainers about potentially flooded roads following heavy rain Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
A flood watch is in effect for this portion of the state, with particular concern from Bucksport to Bangor to Millinocket where 2-3 inches of rain is expected.
Thousands without power as heavy rain batters parts of Maine Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Central Maine Power is reporting more than 70,000 people are without power.
High winds, coupled with rain that will soak the ground, will cause some trees to topple onto power lines due to Hurricane Ian.
Power outages reported across Maine Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Central Maine Power and Versant Power combined are reporting thousands of outages Friday evening.
J.D. Martinez gets a breather amid prolonged power outage - The Boston Globe email Email to a Friend Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Print this Article View Comments Email to a Friend Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Print this Article View Comments
Martinez is batting .211 with a .624 OPS since June 1. He has four homers in that span and has not left the yard since July 10.
Power Outages Reported In Parts Of Camden County - Gloucester Township, NJ - The company said this power outage was reported at about 10 a.m. on Wednesday.
It looks like another pretty big winter storm is preparing to move into the Pine Tree State later today. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) it's not going to come in the form of several inches of snow.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Camden, Maine
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.