Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Camp Pendleton, California? Contact your local utility company.
The Marine Corps said the movie “highlights the importance of camaraderie between service members to overcome adversity.”
Conserve Energy Now': State Warns of Possible Rolling Blackouts Amid Scorching Heat Wave - Times of San Diego
With electricity demand reaching record levels due to a drawn-out heat wave, Southern California and the whole state moved to the brink of rolling power blackouts Tuesday as the manager of the power grid called for maximum conservation efforts by residents.
Nearly 1,000 Murrieta Residents Without Power At Start Of Heatwave - Murrieta, CA - A planned power outage left much of southwest Murrieta without power Monday.
Oceanside Live Music Abounds + Comic-Con Begins + Lower Gas Prices - Oceanside-Camp Pendleton, CA - The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Oceanside-Camp Pendleton.
National Guard breaks ground on Los Alamitos solar microgrid, doubling down on environmental sustainability - Los Angeles Times
The California National Guard has won national recognition for environmental sustainability initiatives at its Los Alamitos base.
Fallbrook crash: Car collision into power pole causes fire, outage in East County Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
A car crash into a power pole Monday caused a vehicle fire and hundreds to be without power in an area of North County, authorities said.
More than a hundred people were left without power in south Chula Vista Friday after a car crashed into a utility pole and snapped it
A storm overnight that included high winds caused widespread power outages and downed trees in Augusta.
Power Outage Strikes Oceanside-Camp Pendleton Area - Oceanside-Camp Pendleton, CA - Thousands of homes and businesses were without electrical service.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Camp Pendleton, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Camp Pendleton, California