Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Camp Point, Illinois? Contact your local utility company.
Storm causes power outages in northeast Adams County Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Parts of Camp Point and Liberty were without power Sunday night after storms producing high winds passed through the area around 10 p.m.
Power shutoffs and evacuations for the 2022 east wind event
This post includes information about power shutoffs and evacuations during the Sept. 2022 wind storm. This post will be updated.
Oregon Electrical Utilities Warn of Power Outages to Prevent Wildfires, Including in Portland’s West Hills
Power restored to east Bakersfield PG&E customers Wednesday night | KGET 17 Open Navigation Close Navigation
Aug. 31, 2022 power outage/Courtesy: PG&E
Sussex County and Morris County power outage after I-80 accident
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Hot Night Without Power for Some NYSEG Customers loading...
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Transformer fires cause power outage in Mt. Juliet | Community | wilsonpost.com
Two transformer fires near Green Hill High School caused power outages for residents for about an hour Friday afternoon.
Six Flags Great Adventure closed during power outage
Hurricane Harbor and Wild Safari are operating as scheduled, according to a Six Flags spokeswoman.
Power restored to thousands in Mercer County - WFMJ.com
More than 7,900 homes and businesses were without electricity late Thursday morning according to the Penn Power website.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Illinois cities.
Camp Point, Illinois