Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Canoga Park, California? Contact your local utility company.
RIP Marsha Hunt + DWP Fixes Outages + Emmy Awards Traffic On Monday - Los Angeles, CA - The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Los Angeles.
The state's Flex Alert was on again Wednesday but by the evening the California ISO said no forced outages would be necessary.
When PG&E and SoCal Edison shut off power, what happens to people with disabilities? - Los Angeles Times
When PG&E and SoCal Edison shut off power, what happens to people with disabilities? As fires raged throughout California, residents simultaneously prepared for more shut-offs.
For the second time in just a few days, an entire senior citizen mobile home park in Canoga Park lost power for hours during the sweltering heat.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Canoga Park, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Canoga Park, California
|Zip Codes||91303, 91304, 91305, 91309|