Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Cave Creek, Arizona? Contact your local utility company.
The man, identified as Nate Rogers, had become angry after his parents told him he needed to move out of their home near Cave Creek and Tatum Boulevard, according to court documents.
MCSO says a missing hiker in Cave Creek has been found dead in the Spur Cross conservation area.
Body found in container by bicyclist, Rob Schneider works at Phoenix drive-thru: this week's top stories
From Sept. 18-24, our top stories included the shocking discovery of a body inside a container made by a bicyclist in Phoenix, and actor Rob Schneider surprised customers by serving up chicken fingers at a Valley fast-food restaurant to promote his movie, which was shot in Arizona.
The shocking discovery of a body inside a container was made by a Phoenix bicyclist early in the morning on Saturday, Sept. 17. A day after the discovery, the body was identified.
Storms brought down trees and power lines around metro Phoenix, leaving tens of thousands without electricity Sunday night.
8,000 power customers in Bullhead City still without power, classes canceled Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
The Bullhead City School District announced it has canceled pre-K through eighth-grade classes for Tuesday because of the storms.
A doctor, identified as 32-year-old Evan Dishion, died during a hike in the Cave Creek area, leaving behind not only his wife but a three-month-old daughter.
The dogs, ranging in age from two days old to 17 years old, were surrendered to Sky Sanctuary Rescue in Cave Creek and to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Arizona will likely see more monsoon storms over the weekend after several days of heavy rain and flash flooding.
Monsoon storms leave Phoenix intersections flooded, power lines down in Peoria Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Thunderstorms moved from the north and made their way into the Phoenix area on Thursday night.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Cave Creek, Arizona
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Cave Creek, Arizona
|Zip Codes||85327, 85331|