Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Chatsworth, California? Contact your local utility company.
Doctor Uses Electric Truck to Perform Vasectomy During Power Outage - Scrubs | The Leading Lifestyle Magazine for the Healthcare Community
LADWP Crews Prepare for First Wind and Rain Storm of Season, Cautions Public to Stay Away from Downed Power Lines
200 Agoura Hills Residents Lose Power For SCE Maintenance - Agoura Hills, CA - A Southern California Edison maintenance outage cut power for 200 Agoura Hills residents amid a major heat wave.
LADWP Offers Tips and Resources for Customers to Stay Safe while Conserving Energy During A Heat Wave
Hundreds Lose Power In Westlake Village For Maintenance - Agoura Hills, CA - Over 600 Westlake Village residents lost power Friday morning for Southern California Edison maintenance.
California State Court of Appeal Reverses 2021 Decision and Ensures Water Managers’ Flexibility to Effectively Deliver Water Resources
Power Outage Affects Hundreds Of Calabasas Residents - Calabasas, CA - Hundreds of Calabasas residents lost power Wednesday, according to Southern California Edison.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Chatsworth, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||91311, 91313|