Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Claremore, Oklahoma? Contact your local utility company.
Claremore Power Outages Caused by Weather
Due to the rise in high temperatures, Verdigris Valley Electric Cooperative members are being asked to safely conserve electricity.
Food Truck Park coming to town: Owner hopes to be operational by June | News | claremoreprogress.com
Claremore Board of Adjustments granted Jason Enyart the entitlements necessary to use the property on Hwy 66 and Blue Starr Dr. as a food truck park.
The City of Claremore is launching a new phone number and automated system for residents to call in case of a power outage. The new system went live on Friday,
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Claremore, Oklahoma
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||74017, 74018, 74019|