Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Clarksville, Tennessee? Contact your local utility company.
UPDATE: About 1,800 still without power, mainly in Tiny Town Road area | ClarksvilleNow.com UPDATE: About 1,800 still without power, mainly in Tiny Town Road area | ClarksvilleNow.com
The crash happened on Murfreesboro Road near Ralston Lane around 6:30 a.m.
UPDATE: Power outages down to single-digits in Clarksville | ClarksvilleNow.com UPDATE: Power outages down to single-digits in Clarksville | ClarksvilleNow.com
Two transformer fires near Green Hill High School caused power outages for residents for about an hour Friday afternoon.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms have brought flooding and power outages to parts of Anderson, Blount and Knox counties.
News in Clarksville: Power outage, mayor's race, school sidewalks and other top stories this week | ClarksvilleNow.com News in Clarksville: Power outage, mayor's race, school sidewalks and other top stories this week | ClarksvilleNow.com
CDE Lightband reports 10,320 customers without power - Clarksville Online - Clarksville News, Sports, Events and Information
Clarksville, TN - CDE Lightband reports 11 separate power outages that are affecting 10,320 customers. CDE is working as quickly as possible to restore
Multiple cities in Middle Tennessee are reporting power outages after a storm moved through the region Friday. Nashville electric service is reporting over 20,000 customers are without power in Nashville Friday after a moderate thunder storms moved over the area creating strong winds. As of 4 p. m. Friday, more than 2,00 customers are still without power.
Storm knocks out power for thousands across Tennessee and Kentucky NBC News Logo Search Search NBC News Logo MSNBC Logo Today Logo
More than 70,000 customers in Kentucky and nearly 40,000 in Tennessee are experiencing power outages after a storm passed through the area on Friday.
Electric companies ask residents to cut back on electricity as heat wave surges through Middle Tennessee Open Navigation Close Navigation
Electric companies are offering tips on how to keep the heat from scorching your pockets.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Clarksville, Tennessee
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.