Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Clayton, New York? Contact your local utility company.
NEW YORK — Dhonielle Clayton is not just a bestselling author of young adult fiction. She's an organizer, a former teacher and a founder of the grassroots publishing movement We
2022 Holiday Movie Guide: Every New Christmas Movie on Netflix, Hallmark, and More | Decider Decider Decider Search Submit Twitter Twitter Facebook Powered by WordPress.com VIP Close
There are over 150 new holiday movies debuting on streaming and cable in 2022. Here's your guide to all of the Christmas movies premiering this holiday season.
Muzzin, Brown Leave; Utica Game Postponed
Power was restored to Seguin early Sunday morning after fixing an outage that caused almost half of the city to lose electricity.
It could save your life': Clayton fire chief stresses generator safety after NC man dies from carbon monoxide poisoning Zoom In
The chief said working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are also vital.
Hurricane Ian knocked out power for millions in Florida. CBS News' Lana Zak and Tanya Rivero speak with Melissa Seixas, the Florida state president of Duke Energy, about efforts to restore power.
Tornado watch, severe thunderstorm warnings issued for parts of north country Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Powerful storms are sweeping through parts of the north country Thursday, leaving thousands of people without electricity.
Fort Drum experiencing ‘widespread power outage’ | WWTI - InformNNY.com Open Navigation Close Navigation
FORT DRUM, N.Y. (WWTI) — A widespread power outage was reported across Fort Drum on Saturday morning. Fort Drum residents who live in the 9400, 9600, 9700, or 95000 neighborhoods that heard a loud “pop” sound around 8:45 p.m. on Friday are being encouraged to call 315-772-DPW1. According to Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes, the […]
More than 250,000 without power as deadly winter storm brings icy hazards NBC News Logo Search Search NBC News Logo MSNBC Logo Today Logo
More than 300,000 customers were out of power Friday morning as a deadly winter storm prompted fresh concerns over potentially hazardous ice accumulations.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Clayton, New York
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Clayton, New York
|State||New York (NY)|