Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Cleveland, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
UPDATE: Electric service restored to large portion of Kettering to end outage caused by squirrel – WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio
Texas experienced more power outages than any other state over the past 20 years, report says | Texas News | San Antonio | San Antonio Current
The report hits with Texas still reckoning with the causes and effects of 2020's catastrophic Winter Storm Uri.
Flight operations at Hobby Airport back to normal after small fire in generator causes outage, airport officials say facebook twitter instagram rss
Travelers faced several delays at Hobby Airport on Saturday after airport officials say a small fire was found in one of their generators.
Doctor Uses Electric Truck to Perform Vasectomy During Power Outage - Scrubs | The Leading Lifestyle Magazine for the Healthcare Community
Power outage at Austin airport leads to flight delays Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
An early morning power outage Wednesday at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport caused flight delays that continued even after electricity was restored.
FirstEnergy planned power outage to affect Hubbard Township customers Open Navigation Close Navigation
The date of a planned power outage from FirstEnergy in Hubbard has changed.
Severe weather throughout the Valley has caused thousands of power outages Monday afternoon.
More than 130,000 customers affected by power outages in the Houston area, CenterPoint Energy says facebook twitter instagram rss
More than 145,000 residents affected by power outages in the Houston area, CenterPoint Energy says
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Hurricane Harbor and Wild Safari are operating as scheduled, according to a Six Flags spokeswoman.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Cleveland, Texas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.