Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Cottontown, Tennessee? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Cottontown, Tennessee
Hendersonville, TN (5:31 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Ou… https://t.co/zyDxmNBtG3
Hendersonville, TN (4:02 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Ou… https://t.co/x8FPiE0h4q
@SumnerSevereWx How much of a power outage risk will there be with this system?
Do you have the power? Batteries are your friend during a power outage. It’s recommended to take inventory of the i… https://t.co/GgxrfI7xrK
@POTUS I blame you for the power outages and this hell freezing over @JoeBiden @VP @KamalaHarris #republican #Democrats
North of I-40 you will be under a #STORM12ALERT From 9pm On Wednesday evening through noon on Thursday. We will s… https://t.co/T6Kj95vC1A
Winter Storm Watch in effect from 9 PM Wednesday through 6 PM on Thursday. Freezing rain with ice accumulations of… https://t.co/IZXY9ggd6Q
You could lobby for whatever episodes (yes, multiple, no limit) you want-- no theme necessary. I'll pick whatever… https://t.co/Eby3rmQpDR
RT @GallatinPolice: Several traffic signals around downtown Gallatin are not functioning due to a power outage. Please use caution.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Tennessee cities.