Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Cramerton, North Carolina? Contact your local utility company.
Man arrested following hit-and-run that injured woman in Cramerton Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
The woman was seriously injured after being struck by a truck’s mirror.
The Carolinas are hoping to thaw out after an icy mix left roads covered and impassable in many areas.
First Warn forecaster Larry Sprinkle is tracking the threat of possible snow showers in the Charlotte region after a winter storm dumped sleet & ice on Sunday.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Cramerton, North Carolina
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.