Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in D Hanis, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from D Hanis, Texas
Democrats should go live with Democrats in California or New York. Where they can bask in crime, filth, and green energy power outages
Colorado weather swings 60 degrees to snow, 115K lose power https://t.co/wiF5wnFYaO Makes you want an EV. Green e… https://t.co/Dll9e0FfY5
Due to the forecast of freezing weather, continued power outages, and the lack of water supply in some areas of our… https://t.co/KY36LvRDba
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Texas cities.