Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Douglasville, Georgia? Contact your local utility company.
Douglasville Man Sentenced For SA Crimes + Upcoming Fall Festival - Douglasville, GA - The quickest way to get caught up on the most important things happening today in Douglasville.
GreyStone Power members may see some impacts from Hurricane Ian this week, and the co-op’s employees are preparing should any outages occur.
High wind warning and expected power outages for north Georgia including Cobb County - Cobb County Courier
The National Weather Service high wind warning for Cobb County and much of north Georgia, and labeled the warning as urgent.
Update: Power Restored After Outage Impacted Thousands in Douglas County - Douglasville, GA - GreyStone Power said the "outage has been identified as a piece of equipment in one of the substations."
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Douglasville, Georgia
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||30133, 30134, 30135, 30154|