Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Dragoon, Arizona? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(855) 688-2437 Report Online
Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(800) 422-3275
Tucson Electric Power
Report an Outage(520) 623-7711 Report Online
Columpus Electric Power
Report an Outage(800) 228-0579
Western Area Power Administration
Report an Outage(720) 962-7000
Rescues, power outages, road closures reported in Cochise Co.
Hundreds of people are left in the dark after severe weather passed through Cochise County Wednesday night.
Aug 4, 2022
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Arizona cities.