Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in East Liverpool, Ohio? Contact your local utility company.
Salem — An officer responded to the 200 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 10:35 a.m. Sunday in reference to a evidence a vehicle had traveled off the roadway
The power outages affected thousands in Morris and Sussex counties after the line collapsed across a section of Route 80 West in Jefferson.
East Liverpool Market Street Lofts neighbors worried about handicapped parking availability Open Navigation Close Navigation
Neighbors of the Market Street Lofts received notices on their vehicles, stating they are parked in city spots.
Bridge near East 4th and Broadway streets in East Liverpool getting a 'Fiesta Tableware' makeover Open Navigation Close Navigation
A well-traveled bridge is about to get a makeover, helping connect the city to the Ohio River.
WELLSVILLE — Residents in the area near state Route 45 between West Point and Wellsville found themselves in the dark for several hours on Thursday afternoon
A major winter storm spread misery from the Deep South, where ice-covered tree limbs snapped and a tornado claimed a life, to the nation’s northeastern tip wh
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from East Liverpool, Ohio
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
East Liverpool, Ohio