Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Ennis, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
Ennis Power Outages Caused by Weather
Several counties in North Texas were under a tornado watch until 8 p.m. Tornadoes were reported in parts of Northeast Texas
The outage is centered around the areas of Alameda and Ennis Joslin.
Boil water notice issued for multiple cities in Central Texas | KWKT - FOX 44 Open Navigation Close Navigation
CENTRAL TEXAS (FOX 44) – UPDATE: A power outage has led to a boil water notice for several Central Texas cities. Power was lost at approximately 1:10 p.m. Sunday at the Belton Water Treatment Plant. The Bell County Water Control and Improvement District #1, which supplies the city’s water, has issued a boil water notice effective […]
Oncor personnel are on the job, battling the icy conditions to get the power back on to thousands of Texans. As of 6 a.m., there were more than 22,000 people in the dark. Oncor says the majority of those outages are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and the counties to the northeast. A look at […]
If you would like to know if and where a power outage is anywhere ONCOR provides power in the State of Texas, use the ONCOR Outage Map.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Ennis, Texas
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||75119, 75120|