Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Evadale, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
Bond raised to $6.5M after 4 charges filed against former coach | 12newsnow.com
Officials are revealing new information on the former Evadale Little League coach accused of sex crimes against children.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Evadale, Texas
Lumberton, TX (2:30 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage… https://t.co/UmTD0P8dyJ
Due to power outages, there will be no remote/instructional day on Tuesday, Feb. 16. Please visit our website for a… https://t.co/SIzpxSnOJo
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Texas cities.