Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Fabens, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
El Paso Electric
Report an Outage(915) 877-3400 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 895-1999 Report Online
City of Colorado Springs, CO
Report an Outage(800) 238-5434
Report an Outage(844) 473-2349 Report Online
Black Hills Energy
Report an Outage(800) 694-8989 Report Online
Power outage affecting customers throughout El Paso Open Navigation Close Navigation
El Paso Electric officials said sustained high temperatures and very high load conditions triggered a system imbalance, causing outages across the city Thursday afternoon.
Aug 13, 2020
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Fabens, Texas
Clint, TX (7:17 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage even… https://t.co/UN7Hg3eht0
@grid_events | 06:30 PM - 22 Jan 2023
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Texas cities.