Did you lose power?
Flemington Power Outages Caused by Weather
Click here to view this video from wfmz.com.
RARITAN TWP, NJ - Raritan Township is reporting a widespread power outage that is impacting portions of Raritan Township, and has for about 90 minutes so far.
Another 2,500 customers are out in Somerset County.
Thousands of JCP&L customers in Hunterdon and Morris Counties were without power on Tuesday, Oct. 25.JCP&L's website said more than 3,500 people were without power in Hunterdon County as of 10 a.m.Meanwhile, a post from the Fl…
Electricity supply across Bangladesh has been restored after the South Asian country plunged into a blackout following the failure of its national power grid. The blackout, which impacted much of
Fallen Tree On Wires Closes Hillsborough Roadway - Hillsborough, NJ - PSE&G is also reporting a power outage as well.
Traffic Lights Out On Route 206, Route 601 In Montgomery - Hillsborough, NJ - More than 1,100 residents remain without power following the thunderstorm overnight into Tuesday in Somerset County.
Ever feel we are sometimes too reliant on technology?
Hundreds still without power due to high winds, more outages possible | Lehigh Valley Regional News | wfmz.com
More power outages could be possible Saturday due to expected gusty winds.
Power Outages In Lambertville After Severe Weather, High Winds - New Hope-Lambertville, PA - Around 734 Lambertville homes and businesses have lost power, according to an emergency notification Friday morning.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Flemington, New Jersey
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Flemington, New Jersey
|State||New Jersey (NJ)|