Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Fontana, California? Contact your local utility company.
Fontana Power Outages Caused by Weather
Power outage at Austin airport leads to flight delays Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
An early morning power outage Wednesday at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport caused flight delays that continued even after electricity was restored.
Heat wave enters 'most intense phase'; rolling blackouts possible, California ISO warns Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
California power grid managers are warning of possible rolling blackouts as temperatures from the already-oppressive heat wave spike to even great heights on Monday and Tuesday.
San Bernardino County: Several Fontana neighborhoods without power after numerous lightning strikes - ABC7 Los Angeles
A number of neighborhoods in Fontana are without power following numerous lightning strikes Wednesday night.
Thunderstorms, lightning and gusty winds struck Southern California on Wednesday morning.
Fontana Public Works Department has numerous projects scheduled in 2022 | News | fontanaheraldnews.com
The City of Fontana Public Works Department had a busy year in 2021, and this year the department will be providing many more services for local residents.
The nor’easter’s heavy snow is expected to continue through the day on Saturday....
Southern California Edison (SCE) is reminding its customers that power outages may occur during stormy weather conditions.
SoCal weather: Thousands without power as fierce winds fuel potential wildfire threat for 17 million people | CNN Close icon
More than 70,000 homes and businesses in Southern California lost power on Thanksgiving as the region battles dangerously dry conditions and high winds, with gusts topping 70 mph in some areas.
SCE warns of potential power outages through Thanksgiving in San Bernardino County - VVNG.com - Victor Valley News Group
Car crashes into power pole in Fontana, causing power outage on Aug. 21 | News | fontanaheraldnews.com
A car crashed into a power pole in Fontana in the early morning hours of Aug. 21, causing a power outage in the surrounding area.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Fontana, California
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||92331, 92334, 92335, 92336, 92337|