Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Fort Cobb, Oklahoma? Contact your local utility company.
Straight Line Winds Down Trees, Knock Out Power Saturday - Times-Union Newspaper
Straight line winds Saturday caused damage across Kosciusko County and beyond, as well as knocking power out to thousands of people. Rachel Cobb, meteorologist
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Fort Cobb, Oklahoma
@Invisibae @ModeratelyMoco @GovWesMoore @CNSmd The public service commission is misnamed anyway. It doesn't serve t… https://t.co/5NTct3ybQ9
@disclosetv Pakistan has nuclear bombs. So power outage is nothing for them.
@VerizonSupport you may not be keeping up - but the power outage in Moore County in NC ... see below https://t.co/MqQ8ygQ4Yg
There are also power outages in Moldova https://t.co/Ci7O6nYHLL
WHY DO POWER OUTAGES ONLY HAPPEN AT NIGHT
@Qdpaper2 That Magodo no be Nigeria abeg. They will even text you to expect power outage. I fear that place.
Sorry about the sudden power outage mid stream. I'm in the hurricanes path now... I'll go live again if it comes back on.
@KarlTheFog I didn’t know power outages were your kinda thing…congrats on the side huddle
WHAT IS THAT?! Die to Golden Freddy Secret Ending! Put in 1-9-8-7 in Custom Night Perfect Timing! Beat a night af… https://t.co/1uEmhJwvQM
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Oklahoma cities.
Fort Cobb, Oklahoma