Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Fort Valley, Georgia? Contact your local utility company.
The Atlantic basin is forecast to remain quiet over the next week with no new tropical developments expected.
‘Very fluid situation’: Alabama utilities on stand by, or in Florida, to help restore power after Hurricane Ian - al.com
Most utilities are waiting on instructions from Florida officials on where they should go to assist in restoring power.
A powerful storm Sunday night left the city without power for 90 minutes, leaving many others in Bullhead City and parts of Fort Mohave, Mohave Valley and Laughlin without power for more than 12 hours.
Crews responded immediately and most of those customers had service by 6:10 p.m.
Arizona storm causes a blackout, leaving residents vulnerable to nearly triple-digit heat wave | Fox News
An Arizona storm damaged 50 power poles in Bullhead City, knocking out power for most of the residents as they face a heat wave approaching triple-digit temperatures.
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Verizon service now 'fully restored' in the Tri-State, officials say storms caused outage | WOWK Open Navigation Close Navigation
Andrew Testa, Corporate Communications with Verizon, has provided 13 News with a statement regarding service outages in the region.
Power outages reported in East TN amid storms, wind, wildfires Open Navigation Close Navigation Close Modal
power outage KUB, power outage map KUB, Lenoir city power outage, Oak Ridge power outage, LaFollette utlities power outage, LUB power outage, KUB outage, East TN power outage, Alcoa power outage, power outage map
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Fort Valley, Georgia
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Fort Valley, Georgia