Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Frazeysburg, Ohio? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 672-2231 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 535-5732 Report Online
Guernsey-Muskingum El Coop Inc
Report an Outage(800) 521-9879
Frontier Power Company
Report an Outage(740) 622-6755
Report an Outage(800) 543-5599 Report Online
Phone, internet outages continue to plague Frazeysburg, surrounding areas – Y-City News
Ask some in northwest Muskingum County and they will tell a story of continual and prolonged outages of not just internet, a modern-day necessity, but phone services for which those, who don’t have cellular service available, rely on to dial emergency responders. While CenturyLink officials say there aren’t any ‘chronic outages,’ some residents disagree, posts...
Jan 4, 2022
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Ohio cities.