Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Grenada, California? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Grenada, California
We are having a major power outage thanks to Mohave electric that has not updated it power grid in Bullhead City as… https://t.co/PpHJPUJf95
Yreka, CA (5:06 PM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage even… https://t.co/miy1iPsY1K
Check out Heather Gardner's video! #TikTok https://t.co/d1bYmSF6f1. Ted Cruz the guy that fled the state of Texas w… https://t.co/lX29YjJowW
@texas your Governor wants to Blame the power outage on AOC for the green new deal when there has not even been… https://t.co/HKO6FWFDjF
Rick where is your power for the people ? Oh it comes for your buddies at the oil industry that don’t have to worry… https://t.co/u0iawbwHeI
Republicans use Texas power outages to spread false claims about green energy - ABC News - https://t.co/f3ZEiCgPxG… https://t.co/azKqxdvGNT
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other California cities.