Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Harrisburg, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
U.S. Midterm Elections Updates: Biden, Harris Say Midterms Shows Democracy is 'In Tact'
Control of Congress is still at stake, as votes continue to be counted in key races.
John Fetterman wins Senate race and Josh Shapiro elected Pa. governor as Democrats take both statewide races tooltip tooltip
Voters have chosen Pennsylvania's next governor and a new U.S. senator to represent the commonwealth.
Sussex County and Morris County power outage after I-80 accident
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Hot Night Without Power for Some NYSEG Customers loading...
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Outage update for Monticello customers | Entergy Newsroom
Crews are working to repair equipment at substations in Monticello and Harrisburg.
Entergy Arkansas Winter Storm Update – 2/3/22, 6 p.m.
Crews have restored power to about 44% of customers who lost it during the winter storms overnight and today.
Power outages reported in Poinsett County Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Over 1,500 Entergy Arkansas customers are without power in Poinsett County.
Roads of ‘solid ice’ remain as winter storm moves out Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
“Roads are solid ice this morning,” Meteorologist Zach Holder said Friday.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
My power is out
My power is out