Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Hartford, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
Southwestern Electric Power Company
Report an Outage(888) 216-3523 Report Online
Report an Outage(405) 272-9595 Report Online
Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative
Report an Outage(866) 862-8322 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Arkansas cities.
Power off Shar sue dr, Hartford Michigan
Power out about 2AM Hickory Ln
Power outage since 2am at N Main St
Power out E Lincoln Ave
Power outage at Gateway Avenue in Hartford since 1:45am. Hartford Utilities "report an outage" number is not valid. Tried emergency number and signal is busy.