Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Hartman, Arkansas? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(405) 272-9595 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 891-0938 Report Online
Report an Outage(877) 508-5088 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 755-5000 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 343-3525 Report Online
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Hartman, Arkansas
If you experience a power outage, don’t use a gas stove to heat your home. Also, use flashlights instead of candles… https://t.co/FVNI6IEn4j
@AgencyPhil | 07:13 AM - 14 Jan 2019
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Arkansas cities.